HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 The Bar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
quater
Hollow Master
Hollow Master
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1308
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 200
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 200
Reiatsu: 200

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Saiya94 wrote:
quater wrote:
Saiya94 wrote:
quater wrote:
You'll probably be alright, Saiya.

Mhm! ^_^

You will! I mean, why not? ^_^

I'm a freshman in highschool. BUT! I am lucky that I opened more to the teachers too! Especially my Choir teacher! So I think I'm going to be okay!

And I'm thinking about to take leadership as well.

I always liked Choir.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wayoftheninja.org
Ryuusuke
Seated Officer
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1094
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 15
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 15
Reiatsu: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:34 pm

toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
*crosses arms* I'm sorry who are you 2 again?? (not you Q I'm talking to the girls)

WHHHHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!

*faints*

*pokes her with a stick* I think I killed her

*wakes up* owie....hyperness gives you a mean headache.... anybody knows what happened? there was something about butterflies, g.i.joe and sugar drinks.....and crying....

you passed out from kissing Toshirou

WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!!?!?!!?!?! wait a minute....i remember what happened now..... AND JUST WHO THE HELLL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TRYING TO FOOL?!?!

A girl that's 5 days younger than me -_-'''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saiya94
Elder hunter
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1558
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 77
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 77
Reiatsu: 77

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:37 pm

quater wrote:
Saiya94 wrote:
quater wrote:
Saiya94 wrote:
quater wrote:
You'll probably be alright, Saiya.

Mhm! ^_^

You will! I mean, why not? ^_^

I'm a freshman in highschool. BUT! I am lucky that I opened more to the teachers too! Especially my Choir teacher! So I think I'm going to be okay!

And I'm thinking about to take leadership as well.

I always liked Choir.

Yeah same here. So I tried out and i got in. Also we have to do a concert for my guitar class as well. I want to get good credits for highschool when i finish. ^-^ So I can go to university!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toshii_rox2
Seated Officer
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 17
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 17
Reiatsu: 17

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:39 pm

Ryuusuke wrote:
toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
*crosses arms* I'm sorry who are you 2 again?? (not you Q I'm talking to the girls)

WHHHHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!

*faints*

*pokes her with a stick* I think I killed her

*wakes up* owie....hyperness gives you a mean headache.... anybody knows what happened? there was something about butterflies, g.i.joe and sugar drinks.....and crying....

you passed out from kissing Toshirou

WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!!?!?!!?!?! wait a minute....i remember what happened now..... AND JUST WHO THE HELLL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TRYING TO FOOL?!?!

A girl that's 5 days younger than me -_-'''

you bastard....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuusuke
Seated Officer
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1094
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 15
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 15
Reiatsu: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:41 pm

toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
*crosses arms* I'm sorry who are you 2 again?? (not you Q I'm talking to the girls)

WHHHHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!

*faints*

*pokes her with a stick* I think I killed her

*wakes up* owie....hyperness gives you a mean headache.... anybody knows what happened? there was something about butterflies, g.i.joe and sugar drinks.....and crying....

you passed out from kissing Toshirou

WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!!?!?!!?!?! wait a minute....i remember what happened now..... AND JUST WHO THE HELLL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TRYING TO FOOL?!?!

A girl that's 5 days younger than me -_-'''

you bastard....

*smirk* what don't like the fact I'm older than you or are you pissed cuz I'm having fun doing this??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toshii_rox2
Seated Officer
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 17
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 17
Reiatsu: 17

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:44 pm

Ryuusuke wrote:
toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
*crosses arms* I'm sorry who are you 2 again?? (not you Q I'm talking to the girls)

WHHHHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!

*faints*

*pokes her with a stick* I think I killed her

*wakes up* owie....hyperness gives you a mean headache.... anybody knows what happened? there was something about butterflies, g.i.joe and sugar drinks.....and crying....

you passed out from kissing Toshirou

WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!!?!?!!?!?! wait a minute....i remember what happened now..... AND JUST WHO THE HELLL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TRYING TO FOOL?!?!

A girl that's 5 days younger than me -_-'''

you bastard....

*smirk* what don't like the fact I'm older than you or are you pissed cuz I'm having fun doing this??

WHY YOU-! grrr...... i refuse to let myself sink down to your level!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saiya94
Elder hunter
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1558
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 77
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 77
Reiatsu: 77

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:46 pm

smart choice Toshii!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuusuke
Seated Officer
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1094
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 15
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 15
Reiatsu: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:47 pm

lol you're gonna die of stress if you don't let your anger out ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toshii_rox2
Seated Officer
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 17
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 17
Reiatsu: 17

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:50 pm

i just did you damned bastard!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuusuke
Seated Officer
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1094
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 15
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 15
Reiatsu: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:52 pm

really? I didn't notice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toshii_rox2
Seated Officer
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 17
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 17
Reiatsu: 17

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Ryuusuke wrote:
really? I didn't notice

you're really starting to piss me off.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuusuke
Seated Officer
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1094
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 15
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 15
Reiatsu: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:58 pm

good ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toshii_rox2
Seated Officer
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 17
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 17
Reiatsu: 17

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:59 pm

*hits ryuu in the head with a fan*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuusuke
Seated Officer
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1094
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 15
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 15
Reiatsu: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:03 pm

oh no it's the fan of doom!!! *acts scared*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toshii_rox2
Seated Officer
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 17
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 17
Reiatsu: 17

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:06 pm

you're not scared of a fan eh? so how about a sludgehammer?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quater
Hollow Master
Hollow Master
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1308
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 200
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 200
Reiatsu: 200

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Saiya94 wrote:
quater wrote:
Saiya94 wrote:
quater wrote:
Saiya94 wrote:
quater wrote:
You'll probably be alright, Saiya.

Mhm! ^_^

You will! I mean, why not? ^_^

I'm a freshman in highschool. BUT! I am lucky that I opened more to the teachers too! Especially my Choir teacher! So I think I'm going to be okay!

And I'm thinking about to take leadership as well.

I always liked Choir.

Yeah same here. So I tried out and i got in. Also we have to do a concert for my guitar class as well. I want to get good credits for highschool when i finish. ^-^ So I can go to university!

That sounds like a good idea.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wayoftheninja.org
Ryuusuke
Seated Officer
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1094
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 15
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 15
Reiatsu: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:09 pm

*shrugs* don't care you can't really hit me with a sledgehammer anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuusuke
Seated Officer
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1094
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 15
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 15
Reiatsu: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:09 pm

oh you spelled sledgehammer wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toshii_rox2
Seated Officer
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 17
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 17
Reiatsu: 17

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Ryuusuke wrote:
oh you spelled sledgehammer wrong

*hits ryuu in the head...hard*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoodbyeXHalcyonXDays
Espada
Espada
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 517
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 70
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 70
Reiatsu: 70

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:14 pm

I was in Chior class for three years till I graduated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuusuke
Seated Officer
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1094
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 15
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 15
Reiatsu: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:15 pm

hi halcyon-chan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saiya94
Elder hunter
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1558
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 77
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 77
Reiatsu: 77

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:17 pm

quater wrote:
Saiya94 wrote:
quater wrote:
Saiya94 wrote:
quater wrote:
Saiya94 wrote:
quater wrote:
You'll probably be alright, Saiya.

Mhm! ^_^

You will! I mean, why not? ^_^

I'm a freshman in highschool. BUT! I am lucky that I opened more to the teachers too! Especially my Choir teacher! So I think I'm going to be okay!

And I'm thinking about to take leadership as well.

I always liked Choir.

Yeah same here. So I tried out and i got in. Also we have to do a concert for my guitar class as well. I want to get good credits for highschool when i finish. ^-^ So I can go to university!

That sounds like a good idea.


Yep! ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saiya94
Elder hunter
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1558
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 77
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 77
Reiatsu: 77

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:17 pm

GoodbyeXHalcyonXDays wrote:
I was in Chior class for three years till I graduated.


HI HAL CHAN!!

And how was Choir for you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toshii_rox2
Seated Officer
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 17
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 17
Reiatsu: 17

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:18 pm

hi hally-chan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuusuke
Seated Officer
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1094
Age : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Statistics
Murderous Intent: 15
Zenpaktou Zenpaktou: 15
Reiatsu: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:19 pm

toshii_rox2 wrote:
Ryuusuke wrote:
oh you spelled sledgehammer wrong

*hits ryuu in the head...hard*

*dodges*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Bar   

Back to top Go down
 
The Bar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Court Of Pure Souls :: Karakura Town :: Karakura East-
Jump to: